They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Regional Fitness Partnerships Executive will be responsible for establishing new relationships with key gyms, studios with the aim of expanding our US fitness network
What youll do...
- Research, prospect & sell to fitness studios & gyms in target areas to help Gympass expand its geographic footprint.
- Initiate sales activity via phone, in-person meetings, text & email, including introduction, follow-ups, & product demonstration
- Establish new business relationships with prospective partners to generate new business.
- Regularly communicate successes & roadblocks to your manager to better inform the teams goals & targets.
- Achieve & consistently exceed monthly sales goals by maintaining daily KPIs & metrics.
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways to connect & build new relationships with potential partners & share best practices across the team.
- Identify advantages & key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
- Plan & organize personal sales strategy as well as daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize return on time investment.
- Most importantly, impact Gympass USAs business which is in its early stages & growing fast!
- Support inside sales team to close deals that requires a face to face meeting
You should have...
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in sales or account management experience preferably with experience in the fitness industry
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel regionally up to 50% of the time
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel & Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Outstanding phone presence & willingness to make multiple phone & email contacts per day.
- Strong time management, organizational & relationship-building skills, creative problem solver & self-sufficient worker.
- Comfortable contacting & facilitating business relationships with decision makers & C-level executives.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to the position.
- Hunger to grow your career & tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Gympass USAs revenue & gym partners set!
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include: