ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Governance Manager in the Information Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) team. The Governance Manager will lead in identifying, developing, implementing, & maintaining policies & standards across the enterprise related to information security & information technology (IT).
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define, publish, & maintain Information Security policies, standards & guidelines.
- Align Information Security processes with Cyber Security Framework such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, GLI-33 & SCF.
- Drive Security Awareness efforts throughout the organization.
- Assist with the implementation of an information security program & security control assessment strategy.
- Provide guidance on security controls involving identify & access management, segregation of duties, logging & monitoring, data encryption, data backup & recovery, disaster recovery, business continuity management, etc.
- Review compliance with the information security policy & standards.
- Provide periodic reporting on compliance issues to upper management & develop a remediation plan.
- Seek excellence in quality of work through continuous identification of improvement opportunities.
- Investigate, recommend, & drive appropriate corrective actions for identified security deficiencies & policy exceptions.
- Identify security risks to leadership & ensure appropriate data security controls are in alignment with policies.
- Act as a liaison to the business & IT groups & assist them in the implementation of data security, compliance requirements, & information security technologies.
- Lead projects as needed & provide guidance/training to less experienced staff within the GRC team.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- A minimum of 5+ years of developing Information Security Governance documentation preferred
- Technical experience related to Information Technology & Networking.
- Bachelors degree in Information Security or five years of equivalent work experience in Risk Management, Information Security, IT Auditing.
- Strong understanding of SCF, NIST & ISO control framework.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong project management skills, technical writing & presentation skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn & apply advanced & emerging technical security principles, theories, & concepts.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security concepts & Devsecops practices.
- Cultivate relationships with cross functional teams to promote collaboration & cohesiveness.
- Easily adapt to a rapidly evolving, faced paced, Information Security environment as it relates to changes in strategy or risk.
- Cloud experience preferred.
- Experience with using GRC platforms.
- Demonstrate ability to develop a strategy & execute effectively within projected timeframe.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.