WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The IT Manager is responsible for the support of the approximately 600 users at the international offices of Bodas & The Knot Worldwide for everything from onboarding through managing existing team members.
- Be the main contact for internal systems & support for the laptops, servers, network, & many of the software tools & applications used by TKWW employees on a daily basis.
- Procuring equipment, provisioning & managing accounts, & administering systems & resources.
- As a key role in the global IT team, you will collaborate on global projects & in the development & communication of IT policies & processes
- Develop strong business relationships across the company.
SUCCESSFUL IT MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT management
- Five years experience working with & supporting Windows & Mac systems
- In-depth technical experience with Google/GSuite, Okta, Twilio, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 10, MAC iOs, Microsoft Servers, physical & virtual
- Network & VPN support experience: Akamai & Fortinet
- You provide five stars customer service & you are a great team player
- Strong multitasking skills & ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risks
- Fluency in English & Spanish with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to quickly isolate problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently.
- Thrives in a collaborative work culture with teammates located in-office or remote, across multiple locations in country & abroad
- Technical experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Trend APEX One
- Workspace ONE
- Freshdesk or similar ticketing system
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability