As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The GlobalProductteam ischanging the payments landscape through digital product integration, the utilization of enhanced security features, & expanded use of analytics & data. They're taking our products digital while championing security to create a next-generation network & accelerates continuous core product growth. The team supports developed & emerging markets by creating products & solutions that enable frictionless commerce in digital channels, across all socio-economic segments.
Here are some cool things our Product Graduates work on:
- Providing robust analytics to identify commercial card trends & future payment product opportunities for Visa.
- Conducting market assessments to determine trends affecting the merchants & retailers Visa partners with & recommend areas for us to provide value added services like consulting, new products or consumer data analytics.
- Developing analytical-based financial tools to support product business cases, including pricing & funding requirements.
- Coordinating with Marketing on key messages, product branding, & launch strategy.
- Sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture & our products.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. We're looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives & trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology & want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2020 or who has graduated in 2019
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Passion for new technology & data-driven decision making