Away is seeking a Creative Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, we are looking for a recruiting professional to support our growth. The ideal candidate will have had experience managing full cycle recruiting for full-time & freelance creative roles across all levels with the passion to fight for best-in-class talent. As a member of the People, Process & Culture team, you will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition & work closely with our VP, Creative Strategy. This position will be based in our headquarters in SoHo, New York City.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a diverse pipeline of high-quality talent & manage full-cycle recruiting for roles at all levels across the company.
- Support recruitment for Creative team rolesincluding graphic design, art direction, web design, copy, production (photo, video, & print) & post production (retouching, video editing, flame.)
- Develop a deep understanding of Creative team business goals to inform staffing strategy
- Create & ensure a best-in-class candidate experience as candidates move through the hiring funnel.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to hiring managers, helping to craft roles, write job descriptions, design hiring plans, & create proof of skills tests.
- Attract, source, & screen applicants using a variety of techniques, including networking, social outreach, & direct sourcing.
- Track metrics throughout each search, providing hiring managers & senior leadership with weekly updates.
- Partner with the broader People team to ensure that recruitment processes positively impact employee engagement & promote a diverse & inclusive workplace.
- Cultivate & manage a network of freelancers for ad hoc creative projects & contribute to ad hoc People team projects, as needed.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a creative recruiter either in-house of at an agency.
- You are highly personable & professional with the discretion to handle confidential information.
- You maintain composure in fast paced, high-pressure environments.
- You have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a high level of efficiency & ability to manage operations with precision & consistent follow through.
- Strong client-service orientation & relationship-building skills.
- You have proficiency in Google platforms, Slack, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Greenhouse.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & energetic environment.
- You love to travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!