About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, & increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, & marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted & loved by hospitality groups such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup & Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group & independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments & financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, this person will drive BentoBox awareness, affinity & growth through social media marketing & brand marketing strategies. This role can be New York based or remote.
- Work with the Senior Brand Manager to create & execute a holistic, high-growth social media strategy
- Manage social media content & daily execution of all organic social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & emerging social media platforms
- Write, produce, & share content that drives follower growth, engagement, awareness & affinity
- Engage with our followers, customers & community across all platforms
- Collaborate with the design team on social media templates, style & design
- Identify & implement emerging social media trends & opportunities
- Work with Senior Brand Manager to optimize content to meet goals
- Manage profiles on review management & community platforms & drive new reviews
- Stay up-to-date on social media best practices & educate the marketing team
- Provide marketing support for large-scale partnerships & initiatives
- Uphold BentoBoxs mission, vision, principles & brand voice
Skills & Attributes
- 2-3 years of social media experience within the food or technology industry
- Proven success driving brand awareness & affinity through social media
- Passion for storytelling, restaurants & the hospitality industry
- Ability to cultivate a strong brand voice that is creative, smart, quick, empathetic & hospitable
- Entrepreneurial mindset that constantly thinks about new ideas & initiatives
- Goal-oriented approach to all tasks & initiatives
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) & Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth & support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBoxs COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings & Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter & work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.