<intent> isnt your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at <intent> is unique & possesses a distinct set of skills, personality & passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas & co-create one of the most human & inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators who value & reward shared success over individual heroics.
Were looking for a Data Strategy & Analytics Associate to join the <intent> team. This role will play an instrumental role in managing, executing, & improving the end-to-end optimization process for partners through A/B testing, deep-dive analysis, & strategic insights.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with major partners & collaborate closely with our Client Strategy, Data Science & Data Engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a critical, cross-functional role & directly drive product success.
- Perform data mining & analysis using our internal databases as well as external marketing channel data (Facebook Ads, Google Ads) to find actionable strategic insights that drive product growth & improvement
- Develop dashboards, reports, & visualizations using tools such as Excel, Tableau, & MySQL
- Prepare & present analytical insights & presentations to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with our Client Strategy team to strengthen client relationships by creating & presenting compelling data-led stories
- Intellectual curiosity & a desire to learn new technical skills with some degree of autonomy (i.e. SQL, Tableau)
- Creative critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Collaborative & interpersonal skills
- Strong comfort with Excel including ability to perform functions like pivot tables & basic formulas like IF, SUM, VLOOKUP, etc.
- A foundational knowledge of statistics, including an understanding of hypothesis testing & metrics like mean, variance, statistical significance
- Experience with SQL including concepts like aggregations, joins, unions, window
- BA or BS in a quantitative subject like Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
<intent> is the data science company for the worlds leading online commerce & travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time & identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intents real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility & ROI.
Every day, were inspired by two pursuits. First, were building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, were building the company weve always wanted to work for one thats open, human & collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas & get things done. Were included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list & have been on Crains 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job!
Our employees enjoy coming to work, & we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We dont take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, & so our flat structure & open communication invite innovation from all levels ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, & other great perks & benefits for employees & their dependents.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer & are committed to being Human First. We see diversity as strength & believe from more perspectives come better decisions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. <intent> is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship & immigration status.
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!