About TodayTix Group (TTG)
TTG is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
About the Role
TTG is growing & so is our Ticketing Team! We're looking for somebody highly motivated & with a passion for theatre to join us in broadening access to London theatre & expanding the theatre-going audience throughout the UK. It doesnt matter whether youve worked in ticketing before. We only ask that you are friendly, professional, have attention to detail & a willingness to learn.
Were a friendly team that actively supports staff development - we want you to go further. You'll be trained up to work on our in-house ticketing platform & ensure sales & tickets are reported accurately & efficiently to our supplier partners. You will work with our partners to ensure that we have sufficient access to tickets to support demand from our extensive TodayTix Group consumers & B2B retailers.
Our Ticketing Operations team plays a key role in maintaining our positive relationships within the industry & you will field venue contact & queries with the ultimate aim of ensuring that our supply partners have all the information they need to welcome our TodayTix Group customers into the correct ticket, at the correct price for the correct performance. This role is fixed hours & will require working regular weekends & some bank holidays.
We know our workforce is not yet representative of the communities we work in. We warmly welcome applications from people from African & Asian communities & encourage applications from all.
- Ensure all sales & inventory are accurately reported, as scheduled, to all supply partners
- Troubleshooting & resolving any issues raised by supply partners or internal stakeholders, & escalating where necessary
- Monitoring, loading & managing inventory levels on our in-house ticketing system to ensure demand is appropriately met
- Ensuring pricing & availability on our in-house ticketing system reflects what has been issued by our suppliers. Updating & amending as appropriate.
- Monitoring sales & identifying opportunities to maximise revenue
- Running ad hoc reports for internal & external use
- Monitoring TodayTix Rush & Lottery access programmes
- Providing appropriate ticketing updates to the wider company
- An excellent eye for detail & a methodical & accurate approach
- An articulate, professional & friendly phone manner
- Ability to adapt quickly & effectively to new systems & processes
- The ability to work to tight deadlines & shifting priorities
- Experience with Microsoft & Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive etc)
- Strong numeracy skills
- A responsible & organised individual able to work independently if required
Closing date for applications: 10am, Friday, 12th March 2021
TTG takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu (and COVID) Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (200 annually)
- 260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme 500 (2000 post-COVID)
- Season Ticket Loan (post-COVID)
- Employee Referral Bonus (post-COVID)
- 800 Annual Budget for personal development (post-COVID)
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.