As a Sales Development Representative, you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. You're a sales natural, & enjoy delivering happiness to companies in every industry. You have a go-getter attitude with a detail-oriented mindset. As a successful Sales Development Representative you have the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive to drive the full sales cycle, & even the opportunity to open new markets as a sales leader. This role reports directly to the OnDemand Sales Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Qualify inbound leads, chats, & phone calls to make sure were the right fit for those interested in ZeroCater
- Comb through past inbound leads to drum up pipeline & business using a strict cadence of outreach
- Validate contact info of prospects & review leads to check for minimum quality criteria
- Enter data into Salesforce for pursuit by sales team for all qualified leads, set meetings for Account Executives & build pipeline for the Sales Team
- Work closely with the Marketing team to get a pulse on which initiatives are bringing in quality prospects
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated & success-driven, yet willing to collaborate within a team environment
- Proficiency & experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge of & enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, & productivity a plus
The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family & community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.