What Youll Do
Convene is looking to add a multifaceted social media manager to our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Content, this person will both create content for help develop strategy across social platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter.This role will play a pivotal part in Convenes growth in 2020 & beyond. Convenes social strategy aims to strike a balance of brand-forward content, while remaining focused on measurable business outcomes.This is the perfect opportunity for someone who considers themselves creative & results driven. You should have a love of all things socialyou keep up with the latest trends & have an intimate understanding of the nuances of each individual platform. You should also be a natural storytelleryou know a great hook when you see one.
- Working with Director of Content to create & maintain a social content calendar that helps the company achieve marketing goals
- Creation & execution of social content
- Responding to social media inquiries & comments in a timely manner
- Tracking metrics including followers, engagement, & ROI of social campaigns
- Pitching new ideas for social content, including serial campaigns
- Collection of assets needed to execute social posts (photos, videos, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years managing social accounts for a brand or publisher
- Strong writing & copyediting skills
- Strong understanding of all social media channelswhat works, what doesnt, demographics, etc.
- An insatiable creative appetiteyou love learning new skills & trying new things
- Proficiency with reporting on social metrics & an ability to make recommendations based on data
- Strong visual & aesthetic instinct
- Attention to detail test: use the word convivial in your cover letter
- Strong story instinctsyou know what people are interested in & how to best tell a story
- Scrappy mentalityyou find a way to get the job done with the resources available
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud apps a major plus
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.