Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands.
We are seeking an Assistant Planner who will support the Merchandise Planning Team. Reporting to the Planner, role will be primarily responsible for reporting & analysis of business.
This is a hybrid role with 1 day a week in our Brooklyn NYC office required.
Moda abides by the NYC vaccination mandate for workplaces, as such only candidates with completed covid-19 vaccinations will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Support Planner in topside pre season planning & in season management
- Responsible for creating & maintaining weekly reporting
- Work closely with the Planners to achieve sales & profitability goals for multiple merchandise categories
- Analyze trends & make recommendations to drive business & mitigate risk
- Establish relationships & build trust with buying counterparts
- Drive process innovation & improvement
- Monitor merchandise inventory positions to maximize sales, profitability & achieve operational objectives
- Collect information to create action plan & present finding to cross functional teams
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Ability to pivot & change course
- Positive attitude for working in fast paced, collaborative & entrepreneurial environment
- Results driven; strategic, conceptual & innovative thinker
- Comfortable analyzing & interpreting data to drive decisions
- Expert in Advanced Excel
- Understanding of retail math, applications & analysis
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including EAP & HeadSpace
- Wellness Program including memberships to Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.