The Campus Coordinator is a dynamic role centred around animating the BrainStation campus & delivering customer service excellence. You will be a key player in delivering a five-star customer experience to every person who comes to our campus. You will engage in creating word of mouth excitement & building brand awareness in the local community. This will involve sharing everything we offer at our campus, from workshops & events, to courses in business, design, & development.
- Customer service & front desk support
- Opening & closing duties for facility
- Facility monitoring, maintenance & upkeep
- Event execution including setup, teardown, catering & other operational requirements as needed
- Set up & clean up of all food, beverage & hospitality service for events, workshops, space rentals & courses
- Set up & management of audio/visual equipment during workshops & special events
- Continuously contribute to maintaining an exceptional student experience. Any other duties as required
Successful candidates will have:
- A flare for customer service & a dedication to excellence
- Thorough understanding of our product offerings & the ability to speak to each of them with knowledgeably
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Someone who challenges yourself to problem solve with creative solutions
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment, & be proficient in self directed work
- Ability to complete tasks & assignments & be deadline focused
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- A committed attitude to making the student experience, customer experience, & event experience at BrainStation a 5 star experience
- A team player mindset with a can-do attitude & a willingness to follow through & accomplish any required task with enthusiasm & a positive energy
- Previous experience in event execution an asset
- Experience working in a public facility an asset
- Experience in hospitality or the food & beverage industry an asset
- First Aid & CPR Certification preferred but not required
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.