ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Working within the third line of defense, the Flutter Entertainment Plc Internal Audit function is a Group-wide function responsible for delivering the annual internal audit plan, promoting effective internal controls & risk management. The team provide guidance to the business on all aspects of internal audit, governance, risk management & business process improvements. Internal audits key roles are to provide an independent opinion on the suitability of the risk management framework & approach & to provide objective assurance that the risks in the business are being appropriately managed & that controls are operating as expected to the Audit Committee & senior management. Paddy Power Betfair Internal Audit is seeking to hire a Business Audit Manager for a maternity cover who will take up a senior position within the Internal Audit team.
The successful candidate will provide direct support to the Head of Internal Audit - UK&I & US in delivering the annual internal audit plan, promoting effective internal controls & risk management & providing guidance to the business on all aspects of internal audit, governance, risk management & business process improvements. The Business Audit Manager role in the first step in establishing a US based Internal Audit function & in time it would be expected the role will have responsibility for managing a local Business audit team, delivering effective & high quality audits & supporting the Head of Internal Audit UK&I & US in delivering the annual audit plan. Also critical to this role is the establishment of a robust stakeholder management framework & promoting Internal Audit through throughout the organization. This role will support both the Head & Director of Internal Audit in interactions with the Audit Committee & other executive management.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Planning, preparation & effective delivery of audits within prescribed timelines
- Management of the US audit plan including directly performing audits and, in time, oversight of audits assigned to Senior Business Auditors in accordance with defined quality standards & deadlines.
- Setting & promoting high standards of audit work & ensuring high standard quality audit reports are delivered on a consistent basis
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings & supporting management in understanding the requirements & benefits of such changes
- Continuous monitoring of external & internal business environment to ensure audit plans & risk assessments are relevant
- Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies & procedures across the Group
- Assist in the training & professional development of more junior members of the team
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee & senior management communications.
- Working closely with the Head of Internal Audit & other Heads of business units, including Finance, Compliance & Legal to improve corporate governance, risk management & internal control
- Building strong professional relationships with the leadership in the business
- Liaising with external auditors as required
- Providing value-adding advice & expertise on various aspects of risk management to all departments in the Group
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Qualified Accountant with a recognized body
- Minimum of 5 years audit experience in a Plc / practice audit environment
- Proven track record in delivering high quality audits & risk assessments
- Assertive & confident, able to operate credibly with the most senior stakeholders. Professional & developed influencing senior management up to an including Board level
- Previous experience of the gambling sector would be advantageous but is not essential
- Affinity with e-commerce environments & IT audit related issues is preferred
- Strong process, technical & analytical skills, combined with strong commercial acumen
- Ability to communicate (both written & verbal) at the highest professional level
- Excellent attention to detail
- High energy & drive, & flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic & changing environment & the resilience to challenge/be challenged
- The potential to take on increasingly senior roles within Flutter Entertainment Plc
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.