Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
Senior Director of Product Marketing or Senior Director of Industry & Solution Marketing.
The summer associate will serve as a member of the team during Summer 2021 & depending on their respective initiative will either support the Product Marketing team or the Industry & Solution Marketing team.
About the Position:
In this role at Appian, you will own a meaningful & impactful initiative. Some of the activities you may undertake include:
- Research & synthesize data to produce reports, strategic insights, & make recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Drive the development of programs, projects, systems, & processes for the marketing department.
- Assess program effectiveness & develop recommendations for material improvements.
- Develop content for internal sales enablement & external customer & prospect education.
- Collaborate closely with x-functional teams & present to senior leadership.
- Must have completed at least your first year of business school with at least a 3.7 GPA. Preferred areas of focus include entrepreneurship, marketing, or data & analytics.
- 3-5 years prior professional experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS company & within Marketing or a related function.
- Exceptional creativity & problem-solving skills.
- Proactive with a high degree of self-awareness.
- Strong time management & decision-making skills.
- Able to collect & distill disparate information into key take-aways.
- Excellent verbal, writing, & presentation skills.
What you will learn:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in a leading B2B tech company, within a high-growth category & a highly competitive environment. You will be part of a strategic team with exposure to senior leadership, & interact with teams across the organization.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.