Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We're looking for a fantastic & deeply curious Customer Success Coach. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience of every customer, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, design, launch, analyze & communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of working closely with customers, & you'll make sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product & the processes we use to deliver it.
We'll teach you everything we have learned about people ops, organizational development, survey design & analytics but your experience in these areas will help you to hit the ground running. And any experience you have working with SaaS platform customers, especially in the HR space, will come in handy.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Coach to help scale the business impact of People & Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 1000 & 10000 employees via adoption of the Culture Amp platform. You will be responsible for:
- The health of a customer book of business worth up to $1million in Annual Recurring Revenue.
- Scaling product adoption & ultimately business outcomes across our Enterprise customers
- Prioritising work to bring value to multiple companies in the key moments that matter across the customer journey.
- Building & growing relationships with platform administrators & senior People & Culture executives.
- Leveraging your knowledge of key People & Culture topics to advise companies on their people strategies.
What would you bring to Culture Amp
- Background in a Product Specialist, Implementation Specialist or Customer Success role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree is ideal (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
- Experience dealing with large organisations.
- Passion for working with key stakeholders to deliver great experiences
- Love for training customers how to use new tools
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, HubSpot, Trello, & a variety of others
- Great speaking, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Warm, positive attitude & strong empathy to help guide customers
- Flexibility with time zones
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp