Tanium is looking for a Strategic Integrated Marketing Manager to improve regional pipeline predictability. Working in partnership with sales, the manager will analyze pipeline, develop actionable insights & leverage global & regional campaigns & program activation teams to create & advance pipeline.
What youll do:
- Improve pipeline predictability: Increase total pipeline coverage & manage the shape of the pipeline, by stage, through territory & account planning
- Operationalize pipeline management: Activate segmented marketing programs, throughout the buyer & customer journey, that grow new customer count & existing customer share of spend
- Leverage centralized marketing programs & campaigns: Work in partnership with the demand center of excellence, serve as a single marketing point of contact to sales leadership & provide marketing insight back into the marketing organization.
- Develop actionable pipeline insight: Identify macro trends & unique insights in pipeline development & health, by analyzing intent data & territory insight, reading & interpreting reports & dashboards & develop insights on lead sourcing & progression.
- Collaborate & communicate with cross functional teams: Summarize results & insights to sales team & collaborate with campaigns & program activation teams
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5 years of relevant experience required in marketing campaigns, field marketing and/ or sales
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience in Forresters SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
- Proven experience in defining & executing Account Based Marketing Programs & Campaigns
- Cross functional contribution to & participation marketing campaign activation & product launches
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative & motivation
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.