KATERRA is a technology company transforming property development, design, & constructionfrom start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, & construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design & build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainablewe can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRAs cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes. KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
Global Component Design Technical Training Manager
We are seeking an outstanding Technical Training Manager, dedicated to the learning of our Global Component Design (GCD) team. This individual will work closely with Learning + Development (L + D), Global Component Design & Manufacturing leadership & teams. You will be responsible for the strategy, development, delivery & coordination of high quality learning & training programs across the Global Component Design organization. This includes but is not limited to assessment & onboarding of new hirescreating robust, learning programs & paths anddelivering technical software training hsbcad, Revit, StructSoft MWF, etc. & becoming a subject matter expert in key software (hsbcad, Revit).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess training needs for new & existing employees within the GCD organization, & build out content as outlined in the GCD training roadmap
- Develop & facilitate learning through a variety of methods including classroom instruction, e-learning, virtual training, on-the-job mentoring
- Develop training aids such as classroom handouts, instructional materials, multimedia visual aids & manuals
- Design & apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills & techniques into employees work behavior
- Partner with internal stakeholders & liaise with subject matter experts regarding employee training needs
- Manage Global Component Design Academy
- Manage Orientation/Onboarding of new hires to KATERRAs GCD organization
- Manage training costs within authorized budgets
- Manage the tracking & reporting on training outcomes
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in component design or related area
- 1+ years of experience in role related to technical training/education.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques & tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills, written & verbal
- Excellent organizational & time-management abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning & successfully working in multicultural environments
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with hsbcad, MiTek, StructSoft MWF, AutoCAD, or Revit design software
- Experience using Bluebeam, Navisworks, & Smartsheets
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.