The Media & Entertainment Group is looking for a Senior Producer to join a team focused on fostering strategic business relationships & future-looking content. You will work closely with the worlds best content creators to push the boundaries of what is possible with real-time animation production.You will have deep knowledge of the entertainment business, animation production & a track record of outstanding management, with experience in leading day-to-day operational activities.
The challenge is to scale the number of services based engagements that Unity delivers using Unitys technology. Youre a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, & productivity. Ultimately, youre responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices & ushering in an era of accelerated growth at Unity.
- Work with Unity teams to secure opportunities within the film & television vertical
- Ensure all proposals presented to customers are fully vetted with field & engineering teams for feasibility
- Be the primary interface between Unity Production teams, Outsourcing vendors & Unity Business Development
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance & Legal) to gain support for key initiatives & deals
- Contribute to the development of pricing, product & market strategies
- Aid the organization lead (Head of Innovation Group) & the product leads (Senior Product Managers) in creating new business in film & television.
- Lead in sourcing materials, vendors, locations, & people necessary for active productions
- Business Development & opportunity assessment & relationship management
- Coordinating RFPs & third party vendor selection & project managing vendor deliverables
- Internal: Coordination between relevant teams including: program management, field engineering
- Manage opportunities both independently & integrate pipeline with shared opportunity
- Deep understanding of animation content creation, real-time cinematics production, video / film post production, & on set virtual production techniques
- Passion for film & animation production & emerging technologies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives andskills in promoting & maintaining customer satisfaction
- Superior work ethic & level of ownership
- Good organizational & planning skills, ability to deal with unforeseen challenges & changes that are known to emerge in film workflows
- Ability to deal with blunt/direct customers who may be under extreme pressure to deliver
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the film & games industries & the ability to network
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, & deal closing
- Comfortable with representing a technology company & working with engineers, etc.
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with sales forecasting tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to present a Unity perspective at industry events
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The companys 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, & Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide & have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.