Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely & sustainably reverse type 2 diabetes & other chronic metabolic diseases without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science & digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission - to reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
This role supports the companys sales team by creating, evaluating, & optimizing data sets & sales applications through record growth & scale. Working directly with the top business leaders of the company, this individual will quickly understand how the business works from several different perspectives. There is also unlimited growth potential as the company is growing at 150% YOY.
***This is a remote opportunity.
- Data Management - evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign
- Contract Proposals - company & customer POV
- Sales & demand forecasting - predictability of the business as it relates to hiring
- Territory Planning & Definition
- Sales Strategy
- Application Management
- Performance Management
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Understanding of commercial department, people & how departments relate
- Identify process gaps
- Implement process improvements to support the business
- Become involved with QBRs to get a feel for data, sales & the business trends
- Proven track record of sales operations supporting sales leaders through high growth
- Analytical Skills
- Working familiarity with commons sales support systems (SF.com, Marketo, Jira)
- Trend Analysis Skills
- Planning capabilities
Virtas company values drive our culture, so youll do well if:
- You put people first & take care of yourself, your peers, & our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership & take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego & understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency & promote trust & empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based & prioritize data & science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks & rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security & privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security & privacy training will be provided.