Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are looking for experienced & innovative Data Engineers to help build products that will revolutionize cyber security. As a member of our Data Engineering team, you will have no shortage of interesting & challenging projects to work on! We are looking for a senior engineer to be a part of our fast-paced, collaborative team & make an immediate impact by building scalable web applications. Join us!
What you will do:
- Build data high availability processing pipelines using Apache NiFi, Google Cloud Composer, BigQuery & other Google Cloud Platform capabilities.
- Support existing production products including Kubernetes, APIs, relational databases & NoSQL document stores.
- Build innovative analytics & proof of concept ideas & the development of dashboards.
- Make use of a wide variety of tools, data storage solutions & programming languages.
- Collaborate with engineers across the company.
- Contribute to the development of Machine Learning models & application of AI to real world problems
- Deliver new capabilities as part of feature teams to build new products & participate in Agile ceremonies.
Here's what you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience designing & building dynamic production solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in a Python/Java or Go development environment
- Experience using various database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL & NoSQL document storage
- Experience architecting & leading application development efforts
- Experience working with GCP/AWS Cloud services or other Cloud Computing platforms
- Experience with unit & integration tests, & Agile software development practices using Git.
- Contribution to open source projects
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Understanding of Machine Learning/AI techniques & experience in applying to real world problems
- Experience in DB management & optimization
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform & Kubernetes/Docker
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack.
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.