Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about helping our customers realize the benefits of DigitalOceans cloud infrastructure
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) who builds, facilitates & drives new customer acquisition in support of our global revenue goals. The ISR is an individual contributor role reporting the Go to Market Manager for the Americas. In this position you will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market.
ISRs at DigitalOcean hit their quota through a combination of leads from marketing, their Business Development Rep, & self-identified prospects. A successful DigitalOcean ISR will produce an accurate monthly forecast that maps to a high win rate of qualified opportunities. They will work closely with the Solution Engineer teams & other parts of the DigitalOcean ecosystem to quickly progress opportunities & land new customers. The ISR will also ensure new customers are set up for success & ensure a seamless transition to their Customer Success Manager.
If you are a high performing seller looking to make a big impact on a rapidly growing sales team, we look forward to speaking with you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing a high volume of qualified leads from marketing
- Building & running prospecting activities (calls, emails) to targeted leads. These leads should be both self-sourced & from other marketing sources
- Creating personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Using Social Selling techniques to expand your network & open up new business opportunities
- Providing rapid response to inbound inquiries from all sources
- Documenting & tracking within a Salesforce CRM system, which will be critical to your success
- Providing feedback on lead quality & effectiveness of the Go To Market lead generation activities
- Bringing a high-energy, positive mindset every day which embodies the DigitalOcean principles
What Well Expect From You:
- Proven sales experience, ideally in the technology space
- Consistent recent achievement of sales goals
- Experience in progressing & closing deals, using your ecosystem of resources
- Previous experience in IaaS or PaaS is a major plus
- Ability to quickly understand the prospects issue & clearly articulate solution value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize & put to use new information
- High-level technical aptitude to understand our products & how they fit together
- Be curious & ask questions
- Experience in SFDC a plus
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Sales team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!