About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for renewing & up-selling Clarifais Products & Solutions with existing clients. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in the territory.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within customers accounts; penetrate new divisions & organizations
- Schedule & attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Clarifai Customer Success Representatives & Solutions Consultants may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects & develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's & follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build & strengthen the business relationship with current accounts & new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Clarifai customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Clarifais complete block solutions.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills + presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function & across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, & Product Development
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products & solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges & Clarifai data management storage solutions
- Experience using SFDC & other CRM software
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Clarifai products & services is required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.