Want to be at the forefront of changing how people shop? The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, transportation, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping.
<About The Role>
The Strategy & Business Development Manager, Fashion Group, at Walmart eCommerce is responsible for supporting the effort to identify, explore & shape strategic opportunities to expand our fashion business, foster internal & external collaboration, & partner with leadership to drive key initiatives. Ultimately, your goal is to help transform the face of the Fashion Group at Walmart eCommerce.
What youll be working on
- Enable our customers to shop when, where, & how they want to
- Drive Fashion acquisition & strategic partnerships in a truly entrepreneurial way while helping to champion the vision of one of the largest & fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world
- Partner with senior leaders to set & achieve ambitious goals
- Constantly analyze the competitive landscape to understand & influence trends that are shaping the industry & identify opportunities for growth & differentiation
The Manager, Strategy & Business Development, Fashion will be a part of the Fashion Group & will play an integral role in identifying, prioritizing, crafting, & building strategic initiatives & partnership opportunities within the fashion categories at Walmart eCommerce. This position reports to the VP of Strategy & Business Development, Fashion Group, & will work closely with leaders in Fashion eCommerce Management, Operations, Business Development, & Walmart corporate teams.
- Assist the Fashion Group General Managers & the VP & Sr. Manager of Strategy & Business Development on a broad range of strategic partnership projects that help shape the future of the Fashion category
- Help to identify, prioritize, & structure partnership & acquisition opportunities with strategic Fashion brands & retailers to support the Walmart eCommerce Fashion Group goals
- Model the financial impact of various strategic opportunities & make recommendations for structuring the deal
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop new business models, opportunities, & strategic partnerships to support the Fashion Group
- Research & analyze market trends & the competitive landscape & make recommendations on which will set Walmart eCommerce apart
- Project manage internal initiatives that cross multiple categories & ensure alignment across Fashion leadership
- Research & mine data, perform complex analysis, & apply strategic thinking to support decisions, to clearly articulate issues that have the largest impact on the business
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in metrics & data analytic programs & apply this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Be customer-centric & focused on delivering seamless experiences
Youre a risk takera dreamer that delivers. You have big ideas & can implement them with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends to know whats happening in the fashion world. You have a passion for innovation at the intersection of Fashion & eCommerce.You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world, where the only constant is change.
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated proficiency in general business disciplines
- Analytical & deductive reasoning skills
- Exceptional attention to detail & follow through
- Stickler for process & organized project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset: belief in bold ideas & the power of creative thinking to get to yes
- Bias for action: desire to test concepts in the field quickly
- Deep passion for Fashion & eCommerce
- Great team player & collaborator
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Creative problem solver that can identify various sources of information & deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively build & manage relationships
- Proven strength in both oral & written communication skills, including the ability to develop & deliver presentations to senior management & large groups in a professional, concise & direct manner
- Fundamentally kind to others
- Ability to model Walmart's three core values: Respect for the individual, Service to our customers, Strive for excellence
- Bachelors degree
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience
This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family & build a career youre proud of.