Whats up? Were Vayner3! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities & brands to make magic happen. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention & culture NFTs.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. Vayner3 is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
At Vayner3 were lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively & shares a passion for building communities & understanding a world of NFTS. In that case, our account leaders & designers serve a slightly different role than more traditional digital creative / account types but thankfully none of which involve the term design ninja.
The task at hand:
- Youll be on the founding team of a brand new Vayner division; working closely with leadership to shape this new offering (and hire more amazing folks as we grow)
- Youll be responsible for the creative output of Vayner3 - both the ideas & the execution
- Youll care about concepting, designing, developing, & putting the team in the best position to present our ideas way more than you do about getting credit for the work
The Role In a Nutshell - Youll be the go-to creative for our accounts, leading creative teams with a focus on the best work possible. Guiding & shaping great ideas that hit the client briefs & make us all proud. Adept at presenting, you are able to work alongside client partnership teams to build our web3 presence. Youre used to negotiating your way to the best creative answers for the campaigns whilst keeping clients on our side.
Conceptualize & deliver major launches in the NFT worlds - helping IP owners understand this space, by bringing creative ideas that create cultural movements, resonate with target audiences, & delight consumers. You will lead a team of CDs & ACDs while making sure they are being developed as creative problem solvers. This is a full-time role based in NY, FL, or CHI.
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of advertising experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- A strong aesthetic / writing sense with proven conceptual & brainstorming skills
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion, & guide those on your team to do the same. Executing & delegating as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Platform/Industry/creative trends & digital best practices. Must be able to translate this knowledge into practice, by developing strategy & visuals that work to support the big ideas
- Experience evaluating teams with the ability to supervise & train employees on an ongoing basis.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient in gathering learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX & strong capability with the big social media platforms & their abilities/limitations.
Send us your amazing portfolio!