BuzzFeed is seeking an Intern to work with our Account Management team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, will bring energy & passion to everything they do, & will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big & small. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity.
This role will partner closely with Client Partnerships, Media Planning, Ad Operations & Branded Distribution, Creative & various other parts of the advertising org.
- Provide overall support to the Account Management, East team
- Assist in the development of internal & client-facing collateral (education decks, one-sheeters, campaign recaps, etc.)
- Assist with competitive / industry research & analysis
- Take on projects - both proactively & reactively - that will service both the Account Management team + the larger advertising org based on need / gaps
- Take part in broader business team meetings (Client Partnerships, Account Management, etc.)
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Passionate about digital / social media
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Able to synthesize ideas from group discussions & articulate them verbally / in writing
- Must be self-motivated, driven & able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be proactive, professional, polite, respectful & possess exceptional attention to detail
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.