Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independentapp developers & publishers to control & maximize theirdigitaladvertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-centric approach enables advertisers tomaximizeROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe,premium environments across ad formats & devices.Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centersworldwide.
The (position/role) is responsible for driving PubMatic's marketing activity in EMEA, delivering brand awareness & market engagement to showcase how PubMatic is delivering the future of programmatic. They will ensure international marketing supports the corporate positioning while developing it to reflect the regional needs.
A hands-on, execution orientated & well-rounded marketer with a can-do attitude, the individual must possess strong communication skills, the ability to interact at all levels across the company, able to synthesise & support PubMatic's brand positioning to a range of audiences, including customers, prospects, partners, sales teams, consultants, industry analysts & the trade press.
The candidate will be responsible for a team of two (Events & Product Makreting) in London & will reporting into the VP of Marketing in New York.
- Develop regional marketing & communications plans that deliver against core corporate strategic goals & support the needs of the regional teams for brand building, business growth & thought leadership
- Work closely with Regional VPs & Country Managers to develop plans aligned to the specific go to market objectives for each market.
- Maximise the value & reputation of the PubMatic brand through press engagement & thought leadership content development
- Work with the business development teams (demand & publisher development) to develop initiatives that support their acquisition strategies
- Help develop the events strategy across hosted & sponsored events to deliver engagement initiatives for clients & prospect that support the key focus areas for the business
- Liaise with the Corporate Marketing functions in New York, including Marketing Communications, Research, Product Marketing & Global Events to leverage centrally developed activity & localise as necessary
- Continue to build up press & influencer relationships in association with in-region PR support to secure thought leadership coverage, build the profile of senior in-market executives & amplify the brand across our key markets.
- Be a member of the senior Marketing Leadership team contributing to all central/global activity.
- Manage, support & develop the international marketing team
- Own the international marketing budget
- Craft ideas to converts complex issues & technologies into simple messages that resonate with different audiences
- Input into the planning & execution of Account-Based Marketing strategies to deliver lead generation & cross-sell/upsell campaigns- email marketing - building up an email targeted campaign - trying to get people to engage with first content
- Senior level marketing experience within the advertising technology industry
- A hands-on self-starter who is comfortable with being managed remotely
- Marketing experience across a range of traditional & digital marketing channels
- Man-management experience
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, leading & collaborating with cross-functional teams, leveraging & motivating internal resources under both your direct & indirect supervision
- Exceptional project management, organisational, writing, & presentation skills. The ability to prioritise & organise work to meet deadlines & multiple requests across multiple markets.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with marketing technologies, particularly CMS & marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, WordPress)
- Values match with PubMatic's core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased Toward Action, Teamwork, & Integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.