Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Treasury Manager will support the VP, Finance in the companys treasury management function. The Treasury Manager will manage the companys cash budget & engage in daily cash forecasting & planning with the goal of optimizing the companys cash flow. In addition, the Treasury Manager will be an integral part of maintaining positive relationships with banks & financial institutions & will also work closely with Finances executive management to ensure appropriate financial systems are in place & functioning as intended.
Primary responsibilities include management of cash balances across multi-bank platforms & weekly forecasting of upcoming cash inflows & outflows. Also, the manager will perform analysis on global foreign exchange risks & maintain foreign exchange & other hedging programs. Last, the manager will oversee & operate internal expense programs like the corporate credit card program.
Strong analytical & organizational skills are imperative, & he/she must be able to handle several projects simultaneously while providing treasury expertise to the accounting team.
What you'll do here:
- Prepare & monitor companys various cash flow forecasts & perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop & implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Work with various functions in Finance to establish best practice cash operation workflows, processes & entitlement setup.
- Implement & monitor investment aggregation processes, analytics & insights
- Manage long-term & short-term investment strategies.
- Review & recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions..
- Work with service providers to analyze foreign exchange risks, design & implement fx hedging programs & collaborate on fx accounting requirements.
- Manage corporate credit card program & engage with card holders to ensure compliance requirements.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees & address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks & their services to evaluate whether it fits Companys requirements.
- Recommend, implement & maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical & other support for mergers & acquisitions & other projects as needed.
- Additional duties as directed
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CTP designation strongly preferred.
- MBA desired.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts & cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various foreign exchange risks.
- Experience in presenting & preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, & financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP for investments & other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet & modeling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts & come to rational & well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, & develop new skills.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.