Department: Customer Success
Job Status: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: VP of Customer Success
What We Do
Origami Logic is a marketing analytics company that helps teams master marketing performance by letting them see whats working & whats not in a way that makes sense to them so they can optimize their efforts. Thousands of marketers & global brands, including P&G, AB InBev, Diageo & Kelloggs, trust Origami Logic to help them unify & refine their vast array of marketing data, across every channel & platform, so they can search & organize it in real time to get a better understanding of their marketing efforts & improve their overall impact. Origami Logic is funded by top-tier investors Accel Partners, DAG Ventures, Icon Ventures, NextWorld Capital, Saban Ventures, & Viola Ventures. Please visit www.origamilogic.com & follow us on Twitter @OrigamiLogic.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our team. This role within our Customer Success team is critical in driving customer value, usage & adoption of the Origami Logic platform; beginning with implementation kickoff & throughout their customer journey to renewal & expansion.
Who We Are
At Origami Logic, we leave our egos at home & focus on getting sh*t done. We value being real, & always speak our minds while welcoming feedback. We maintain a customer-centric mindset & challenge ourselves daily to think outside the box. We take pride in our diverse backgrounds & experiences, as this enables us to each contribute in a unique way. Working at Origami Logic means supporting each other during setbacks & giving high-fives when we succeed, because every fold counts.
- Focus on developing relationships with our clients (up & across their organization) to keep your ear to the ground & maintain our platforms relevancy as their business evolves
- Become a strategic partner & consultant to our client contacts & their agencies
- Work closely with the Sales team to grow existing accounts by proactively identifying expansion opportunities
- Lead Customer Health measurement practices & related cross-team communications
- Partner closely with our Implementation & Data teams, tracking against key implementation scope & timelines; escalate issues with clients as-needed
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the Origami Logic platform.
- Identify platform gaps & look for optimization opportunities to help fulfill client expectations regarding platform use cases
- Lead platform launch & adoption strategies with the client; ensure that all customer users are trained, educated, kept updated on new platform features & derive value from the platform on a daily basis
Required skills & experience:
- Background (5+ years) managing client relationships in high-tech or advertising/marketing environment
- 4+ years experience in MarTech or AdTech
- Natural ability for consultative & solution-based selling
- Confidence & skills to gain instant credibility with our clients & internal teams
- Professional, customer-centric demeanor
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel up to 40% for customer meetings
Exclusive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance & 401K
- Incentive stock options
- Flexible time off
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunch per diem
- Company events