If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents! As a server, you will be working directly with the culinary team & care team to serve fresh meals to order to our residents. Come grow with a company that is expanding & looking to add talented people!
Aegis Lodge is located at: 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland,WA 98034 in downtown Totem Lake.
This position is full time & requires you to work one weekend day.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.