We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our IT Management Team & assist in managing projects from their initiation to their closure. You will be instrumental to our tribe by helping to plan, manage, coordinate, & track projects, ensuring that they come to fruition & enable our Tribe & the entire HelloTech family to grow alongside our organisation.
What youll do
- Assist with planning & managing projects involving colleagues from various departments & teams worldwide
- Use & develop your ability to communicate effectively
- Be responsible for planning & managing small projects self-sufficiently
- Interact with a diverse range of areas & topics at HelloTech
- Collaborate with various squads & tribes forming project teams
- Learn, adapt & grow into a self-sufficient full fledged project manager
What youll bring
- Critical thinking skills & a knack for solution oriented problem solving
- Affinity for a diverse range of Tech topics & an ability to form a high level understanding of them
- Hands on experience with project management in Tech
- Working knowledge of Atlassian & Jira in a project management context
- Willingness to learn on the job as well as seek out training to further your development
- Advanced verbal & written proficiency in English (C1 or C2) & excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.