Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
As Director of Channel Sales Central you are responsible for increasing sales & pipeline through a network of existing partners & alliances. In order to further increase Nexthink's presence in the region, the company is also looking at expanding its partner base with a special focus on solution-oriented partners that sell into enterprise accounts. As a result, the most important KPI is pipeline development via partners. To achieve this, the Director of sales will manage the relationship between Nexthink & existing partners & recruit new partners with the goal of increasing market coverage in the region. In this role, he/she will work with cross-functional teams from Nexthink's Field Sales, Solution Consulting & Field Marketing as they will be key resources for you to leverage to attain & exceed performance goals.
As Director of Channel Sales Central, you will grow the channel business in your region through strategic partner planning, enablement, & driving sales acceleration & pipeline generation activities.
- Work closely with sales leadership on development & execution of a sales strategy for the Central region
- Demonstrate leadership & initiative to grow our Channel business across the Central Region.
- Create & maintain executive relationships with key partners in the region, as well as key sales people that work for the partners.
- Create & maintain executive relationships with the sales teams of key alliances in the region.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with channel partners & sales management team on a quarterly & annual basis.
- Plan & direct channel activities including implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer satisfaction & collateral material development & distribution.
- Create sales team alignment between partners, alliances & account teams
- Establish short-term & long-term goals & quotas in line with corporate objectives.
- Achieve quarterly & annual pipeline targets.
- Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy & develop a proposed budget for management review.
- Identify customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Develop quarterly funding spend budgets based on partner revenue targets
- Develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing & promotion of the partner business plans
- Be the internal champion at Nexthink for the central region partners & alliances
- 10+ years of experience in Channel Sales
- Bachelors of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function & across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, & Solution Consulting.
- A strong understanding of the sales process & Channel Sales.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products & solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders about their business challenges & Nexthink's value prop.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices & company policies & procedures, you will apply attained experiences & knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative & practical ways.
- Ability to demonstrate Nexthink's values. To be a role model leading as part of a united management team, collaborating, creating a positive environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.