ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators, & those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems & be eager to learn from & educate others. You, as a successful & talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. As a part of the Network Engineering team, you will assist in the design, definition, implementation, observation, & support of the network architectures & environments.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborating with network architects to design & implement company networks.
- Configured & develop cloud-based production & tools in the network suite.
- Installing & configuring networking hardware, environments, & cloud products.
- Creating & implementing network security measures.
- Managing & mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Collaborate with junior networking staff on networking maintenance tasks.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Participant in on-call rotation for all incident management & change management requirements.
- Analyze & improve network monitoring, alerting, logging, dashboards.
- Deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Automate tasks & monitor their effectiveness.
- Develop & maintain infrastructure as code delivery/pipelines.
- Serve as a thought leader in advanced networking concepts.
- Provide technical coordination, oversight, & leadership for technology & business staff & serve as an escalation point for complex technical issues.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience or an Advanced Degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of Cisco networking equipment & software - Cisco CCIE, CCNA or CCNP Routing & Switching, or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- 5 years related experience in infrastructure/network environments & designing, planning, documenting, & implementing LANs & WANs using the latest technology.
- Cloud networking experience with knowledge in Amazon & Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Advance understanding & implementation of infrastructure as code deployment & automation methods.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence & quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, & identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, & maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data & exercise judgment to balance risks & rewards.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams & external business partners.
- Willingness to mentor early career staff, contributing to their development technically & professionally.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry, & a desire to remain hands-on.
- Demonstrated thought leadership & customer engagement skills.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.