We believe design can be the competitive advantage for a company. We've set out to build the future of live events, & we want that future to be elegantly simple & easy to use.
Were looking for an experienced, empathetic, & detail oriented designer to help us make live events more fan friendly. Your work will impact millions of fans each month. On a more personal note, your values & skill sets will help shape & evolve how we scale our user centric product development process & philosophy.
Product Design at SeatGeek
Were 5 passionate, humble, & curious designers distributed across the globe. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail & culture of craftsmanship. We believe collaboration is the key to our success, & that great ideas can come from anyone, regardless of experience, title, or background. We value maker time, asynchronous communication, lifelong learning, & taking time to relax & recharge.
What You'll Do
Youll work closely with a cross functional team to advance user & business goals. As part of this process youll collaborate with product managers, engineers, & user researchers to:
- Gather qual & quant insights to make sure were working on the right problems
- Define user centered problem statements to bring clarity to what were trying to accomplish & why its important to fans
- Conceptualize & design solutions that push forward user & business goals
- Conduct usability tests & research to validate our hypotheses & increase the chances that what we build makes an impact
- Produce high fidelity deliverables that obsess with implementation ease just as much as pixel-perfection
- Create & maintain design systems to ensure consistency & high quality experiences across all our products
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of product design experience
- You have experience & interest in working on a distributed team
- You have 4+ hours of overlap with a 10am-6pm EDT workday (US East Coast)
- You have been part of a successful cross functional & output oriented team
- You get just as excited about defining the problem as you do about exploring solutions
- You value lifelong learning & are always looking for new ways to learn & grow
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration & company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches & Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, & external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, & meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute & we welcome the differences & benefits that a diverse culture brings.