Knotel is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our global Revenue Operations team & lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com instance as we scale to new countries & evolve our sales strategy. The candidate will have a proven record of improving processes & adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, & subject matter experts to identify, develop & deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator & part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance & improvement of our CRM platform.
What Youll Do
- Ensure the overall cohesiveness of the Salesforce ecosystems as it relates to data, architecture, & system integrations.
- Own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migration, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications & AppExchange products.
- Implement customized solutions that support business requirements & drive key business decisions & initiatives.
- Use SFDC to improve processes & productivity, making recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Own code review & testing in Sandbox environment for all customizations & configuration changes prepared internally or by outside vendors.
- Maintain system security & integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; designing, creating & maintaining roles & hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ functionality & change process
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, & have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code & integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous experience re-engineering an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows & enhanced functions
- Detail oriented & self-starter with strong written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills with an enthusiastic personality
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required**
- Process Oriented with high attention to detail
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform.
Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work.