You are a rockstar designer looking for the opportunity to move the visual identity of a fast growing, media & commerce company forward. You are passionate about creativity, color & patterns. When it comes to being creative, you know that the best working environment is organized, efficient & makes room for projects that need creative space. Youve got excellent visual problem solving & critical thinking skills.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the conception, design, & execution of visual materials including print & web initiatives, online advertising, digital marketing, & product design. Youre well-versed in the art of design diplomacy, & will work hard to make sure all stakeholders on a given project meet their goals. This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
- Visual keeper of the Brit + Co brand, responsible for making sure what goes out is always visually on-brand
- Conception & execution of social, editorial, & video design projects
- High-level design projects including branded campaigns, cross-company initiatives, event collateral, & retail licensing projects
- Provide direction & feedback to junior designers & freelancers
- Collaborate with CCO + design team on task management & regular critiques
- Collaborate with creative, marketing, sales, engineering, & editorial teams
- Design research & trend analysis
- And of course, last minute design requests! You are down to step in & get your hands dirty on the regular.
- 5+ years professional design experience
- 1+ year management/leadership experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign CC on Mac
- Able to translate a visual brand seamlessly to multiple environments: print, web, social, physical events & spaces, video, email, etc.
- Excellent typography skills
- Openness to do anything & everything when necessary to meet deadlines & exceed stakeholder expectations
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent visual problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Experience art directing photo shoots, styling & illustration skills are a plus!