Shutterstocks mission is to help creative professionals from all backgrounds & businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content & innovative tools, all on one platform.
Shutterstock is seeking an experienced Sr Director, Growth Marketing to lead new customer demand generation efforts across our E-commerce brands & product lines. This role is responsible for driving global growth through channels including digital media, social, referrals, influencers, affiliates & other strategic partnerships.
We are looking for a proven leader with a demonstrated track record of building high-performing teams that have driven growth in fast-paced environments at global scale.
The ideal candidate prioritizes data & takes an analytical approach to testing new channels & optimizing current tactics. They are experienced with emerging platforms, marketing technologies, data & privacy, & other trends in performance marketing.
Reporting into the VP, Acquisition Marketing, this leader will work closely with partners in Product Marketing, Data, Creative & Marketing Technology to design & execute strategies that drive awareness, generate demand & subscriber growth.
- Lead strategy, forecasting & execution of new customer acquisition for our E-commerce business through paid media, social, affiliates & other partners, influencers & referral marketing.
- Develop a strategic roadmap that utilizes multi-channel strategy & leverages the companys unique capabilities
- Build & leverage relationships across leadership to identify opportunities to package assets & investment to create innovative exchanges with affiliates & other strategic partners.
- Partner closely with SEO, Product & Content Marketing to generate & capture organic demand.
- Monitor all metrics & KPIs & focus on scaling channels & optimising for efficiency & lifetime value
- Set the standard for fast A/B testing, experimentation & iteration to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Partner with GM & Finance teams to plan budgets that drive efficient customer growth, & set a strategic approach for balancing growth priorities with efficiency & hypothesis-led risk-taking.
- Work closely with Data & Analytics partners to develop performance measurement reporting & media mix modeling to demonstrate the impact of high funnel activities.
- Identify opportunities for product optimization in the customer journey & champion product changes to facilitate growth channels.
- Identify & sponsor new marketing technologies & vendors that will improve reach & efficiency.
- Develop & retain a highly talented Growth Marketing team with a passion to understand & delight our customers with great marketing experiences.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in digital marketing
- Deep customer acquisition experience in an e-commerce / digital brand in a fast growth environment & at scale.
- Performance marketing experience (in-house / agency), demonstrating success running multi-channel campaigns (media buying experience a must).
- Experience in running global (AMER / EMEA / APAC) campaigns
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Experience implementing audience modeling, multi-touch attribution, & analytics to evaluate & optimize performance.
- Adept at building growth forecasts, partnering with GM & Finance partners to continuously refine plans based on targets & funding.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment & experienced with leading through change
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to operate successfully in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrates clear, logic-based decision-making with a sense of urgency around meeting business objectives
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Data Science or related fields. Graduate degree preferred.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V