HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, & security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large & small to mix & match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, & other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
HashiCorp is looking for a high-caliber professional to help administer Zendesk & related integrations. This is a great opportunity to work in a small team & have a direct impact on HashiCorps fast growing business. This highly visible position will be an integral part of Support Operations. You are a fit if you thrive in a fast-paced culture that values essential communication, collaboration, & results. You are a self-motivated, detailed individual with an eye for automation, process improvement, & problem solving.
This person will be an expert in running the Zendesk Support Suite, with high confidence & experience with automation, logic, operations, & integrations tooling.
In this role you can expect to be...
- Continuously improving processes, policies, & tools for tasks performed by Support Engineers. This includes creating & maintaining automation to support customer ticket flow for Support Engineers.
- Working with Sales Operations to ensure integrations between the two teams are running smoothly & correctly.
- Auditing existing logic, macros, views, & user roles & permissions for consistency & scalability.
- Auditing & baselining accounts for security, licensing adherence, & cost efficiency.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- At least 2 years of Zendesk Admin experience
- Exposure to Liquid Code a must
- Administrative experience with PagerDuty is a plus
- Coding experience interfacing with multiple systems via API is a plus
- Experience in or with Support & Support Operations
- Strong written & verbal communication skills technical writing experience a plus
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, & self-starting
- Experience troubleshooting & resolving urgent, high-visibility technical problems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, & troubleshooting skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Writing, or equivalent professional experience is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1