Glossier is looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Manager who is a highly organized, data driven, strategic as well as an execution-driven team player with a desire to work in a growing company. Reporting directly to the Director of Email Marketing, the role will partner cross-functionally with the Creative, Digital Product, Data Science & Brand teams. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing a lifecycle marketing strategy using CRM channels such as email, SMS, Push, & ensuring that all campaigns are built & executed in line with our brand values.
- Responsible for developing & executing end-to-end CRM strategies to convert new users to first order, & continually engage & retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, & informational content strategies that maximize customer retention & acquisition.
- Manage creation & execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Establish, report on, & improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer & CRM best practices expert.
- Collaborate with data science, creative & brand teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with our deployment, content & creative teams to design & launch complex automated campaigns using our internal & external tools.
- Playbooking & documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region & other markets around the world.
- Partner with our CX, Brand & communications teams to ensure communications are on-brand & impactful.
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space.
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing & deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management & communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, & executing simultaneous projects & activities.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, & post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to relocate, or currently located in New York, NY.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.