Senior Product Marketing Managers are responsible for planning & executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, & growth of Dropbox in key markets. They are business partners to the product team, as the team develops tools from conception to rollout & beyond. PMMs represent the customer voice, set & execute go-to-market strategies, & promote products throughout the customer lifecycle. And, theyre responsible for setting & tracking targets.
- Assemble clear definition of customer needs, market trends, & competitive developments.
- Assess market fit & define future product posture to inform product development & product investments.
- Drive market segmentation & persona development, ensuring it is built upon primary audience research.
- Develop clear & concise product positioning, associated product messaging, & value proposition.
- Build compelling content, including product roadmaps, launch collateral, analyst presentations, & more.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams & the external market, across events & analyst relations.
- Ensure clear alignment across business partners including Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, Brand, Communications, & more.
- 6+ years of work experience, with 3+ B2B or B2C in product marketing, including SaaS companies with a mobile product portfolio.
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning & messaging, content creation, & storytelling.
- Experience defining market requirements & assembling customer centric requirements for Product Management teams.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to lead with influence.
- Experience working closely with Product Management, Sales, Engineering, & Communications teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences & customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical abilities, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data & qualitative research & distilling into actionable key takeaways.
- Bonus if you have an MBA, but its not required.