Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to any location in the United States.
- Be the Tradeshift trusted advisor for articulating business value models to prospects through use of the Tradeshift platform
- Drive revenue & sales cycle engagements for large enterprises by getting buy in & sign off on time-phased value models
- Incorporate cost saving, risk mitigation, & revenue generation factors in business cases
- Partner with enterprise account executives & presales consultants to ingrain value engineering in the sales process & collaborate on account plans
- Package milestone-based success plans for prospects that turn into customer success metrics throughout the customer lifecycle
- Articulate the valuation models of economic value applicable to prospects through potential use of the Tradeshift platform in the form of use cases;
- Set with prospects the action plans in phased completion time of valuation models, & ensure its implementation with customers;
- Actively contribute to revenue generation & sales cycle associated in connection with the sales teams with large companies, motivating purchasing decisions of prospects & commitment on the realization of valuation models the value in the time;
- Collaborate with sales teams, account managers, & consultants' presales to ingrain the Value Engineering approach in the sales cycle & contribute to plans of accounts related to business development
- Minimum 5 years' experience in consultative selling working with enterprise technology solution
- Demonstrate ability to be business & value oriented in presentations & business plans
- Inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your delivery style
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise solutions is preferred: electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply-chain finance, supply risk, or ERP solutions
- Enjoys the turbulence that comes with a lean & agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.