Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely & sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science & digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our fast paced & dynamic Customer Success team. As an Implementation Manager, you will be at the center of our mission, working directly with our clients & with internal teams to launch Virta & make our treatment available to those who need it. The ideal candidate brings a passion to reverse type 2 diabetes & world-class project management, customer relationship & cross-functional collaboration skills.
This role is open to remote applicants in the United States, so please apply regardless of your location.
- Lead new client onboarding & launches
- Build trusted partner relationships; guide partners through the implementation ensuring they buy into & apply Virta Best Practices & that their needs are being met
- Set & manage client expectations & day to day interaction; lead project planning, weekly meetings, & presentations as needed
- Develop implementation project plans & collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to execute on them
- Identify & execute on process improvements to scale teams playbook(s)
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Get up to speed on the Virta Clinic, our company history & operations
- Build cross functional relationships with core internal stakeholders
- Shadow sales & customer calls to learn our processes & approach
- Own new client implementations
- 3-5 years experience in an enterprise-level implementation management role in the healthcare space with health plan clients
- Excellent project management & organization skills
- Ability to build effective partnerships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, executives, & other individuals or organizations
- Process orientation; able to proactively identify opportunities & execute strategic projects that improve how we launch with our partners
- Ability to simultaneously manage & prioritize multiple projects & customers, keeping all stakeholders updated on expectations
- Problem solving; able to quickly identify underlying drivers of problems, quickly develop hypotheses, & execute on a path to solve
- Comfortable in fast-paced & rapidly-changing startup environments
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, detail oriented & analytical
- Passionate about bringing the Virta Treatment to those who need it most
Virtas company values drive our culture, so youll do well if:
- You put people first & take care of yourself, your peers, & our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership & take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego & understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency & promote trust & empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based & prioritize data & science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks & rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security & privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security & privacy training will be provided.