New York, NY
As a Data Analyst at BARK reporting to the VP of Product, you will be working closely with BARKs product, growth marketing, & data science teams to measure, understand & grow our business. In this hands-on strategic role, you will work with leadership across the organization to understand & develop methodologies for improving key performance metrics including campaign & funnel conversion, new subscribers, customer lifetime value, & more. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Using various data sets, proactively create, analyze, & improve reports, visualizations, tests, & models which provide insight into our business performance.
- Working with product, business, & data teams to help set & measure relevant KPIs.
- Working to champion additions to product & business team roadmaps using data driven insights.
- Experience working with & using various sources of data including web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Amplitude), relational databases, as well as working with online marketing tools.
- Excellent technical data analysis skills using SQL, Excel, & statistical tools
- Strong theoretical knowledge of statistical concepts & techniques
- Ability to see the big picture & use data to inform business & product strategies & roadmaps.
- Strong communication & presentation skills. You are comfortable creating strong data driven arguments for performance improvements.
- Entrepreneurial passion for growing & strengthening a business using data driven approaches.
- Experience working in high growth digital business.
- Experience coding in Python, R, or other open source languages
- Ecommerce or direct to consumer business experience
- Love dogs!
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in New York, NY. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, unlimited PTO & a dog to pet anytime you wish.