As Vimeos Sr. Manager of Research & Customer Insights, you will report to the team's Director & work with employees across the organization on research initiatives that help develop deep customer empathy & understanding. Were looking for someone who craves to know the why behind the who, what, when, where & how.
You will be tasked with managing & conducting user research with current & prospective Vimeo users, ensuring key partners throughout the company receive qualitative feedback on a consistent basis. We are seeking candidates who are equally creative & analytical, & those who can design & manage custom research studies for all business units, including product, design, & marketing.
What youll do:
- Manage & conduct UX research across all aspects of the Vimeo platform, & synthesize research findings into measurable insights for the Vimeo team
- Utilize existing research & data, integrating new sources of data to ensure the most impactful insights are shared with internal partners
- Collaborate with the Analytics & Testing team to integrate research findings with behavioral data to offer holistic insights
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers & Engineers to drive beta testing & post launch usability research
- Lead recruitment efforts & moderation for all in-house 1:1 sessions, presenting findings to key partners
- Build knowledge of quantitative research skills relating to vendor management, survey design, programming, data tabulations & reporting
- Support quarterly segmentation tracking of new members, brand awareness & perception, & member satisfaction trackers
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4-5 years of consumer insight or market research experience working in the tech or digital spaces. Prior experience working in video product research is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with product & engineering teams to conduct discovery & usability research, providing clear recommendations
- Previous experience conducting qualitative research as well as in-person or remote interviews
- Fluency writing test plans & discussion guides for in-house/moderated or self-moderated research
- Experience using survey programming software such as Qualtrics Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc. Familiarity with UserTesting.com a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal & analytical skills, & the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Comfort working collaboratively & independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day!
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.