If you're an undergrad or recent graduate interested in getting experience with cutting-edge web technologies at a fast-growing startup, this is the position for you. As a software engineering at YCharts, you'd join our engineering team & work on code that affects billions of dollars in assets. Along the way, you'd help us solve interesting technical problems on the backend related to processing & analyzing financial data & tough frontend challenges in building high-performance responsive web applications. Our ideal candidate has some programming experience & is eager to learn new skills & technologies.
- Code in Python(Django, Celery, Airflow, etc) to build new features for & improve our large-scale, financial data web application.
- Implement dynamic, front-end interfaces with AngularJS, Redux, Webpack, SCSS.
- Some experience or coursework in web development or programming
- Experience with a dynamic language (Python, Ruby) preferably in the context of a web framework (Django, Flask, Rails) is welcomed but not necessary (we will teach you).
- Competitive salary
- Generous amount of time off
- Great health insurance
- Sunny, spacious office in Chelsea
- Fridge stocked with food & drinks
- Fancy espresso machine / coffee supply
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Work from home policy
- Company Outtings
- Relaxed company culture (no dress code, flexible hours, etc)