At Commsor, we're on a mission to enable Community-Led Growth for teams & companies everywhere. Commsor is the Community-Led company.
We're looking for a Lead Community Consultant for GTM to help our clients accelerate & strengthen their GTM efforts. You'll work with our team & subject matter experts to help clients grow their business through strategies & tactics that build relationships & connect people.
About the role
- Location: Fully Remote but preference for Eastern & Central US Timezones
Please note we are currently not able to sponsor visas- as long as you have right to work in the country you are residing in wed be delighted to hear from you
- Type: Full-time
- Salary: $90k -$110k
- You'll be reporting to Erik Martin in this role.
As a Lead Community Consultant for GTM you'll...
- Be responsible for helping secure & execute strategic consulting projects for our clients
- Collaborate with clients to ensure projects are designed & implemented according to their needs
- Manage regular key client stakeholder relationships including regular reviews of project timelines
- Help our team, our clients, & where possible our broader community learn from our projects
- Support the team to refine & innovate our service offerings & sales approach
These responsibilities are just a start. At Commsor we actively encourage you to contribute where your interests take you & shape your role accordingly.
You'll succeed in this role if you...
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer facing role at an agency, platform vendor, or similar
- Curious & analytical about patterns, trends, & new tools
- Comfortable & credible interacting with a variety of global clients across a range of mediums
- Can handle high volume of client & prospect communication
- GTM experience You are comfortable & experienced with the basics of a B2B SaaS GTM strategy
- Business-minded Youre able to understand & articulate how community initiatives
- impact the organization. You can dig into data & understand trends & derive insights.
- Effective communicator You're great at communicating, without requiring meetings. If something is unclear you reach out & ask questions. You're comfortable owning, communicating & presenting information on specific projects or initiatives, both in writing & in person.
We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Were imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldnt apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you dont match 100% of the job description.
At Commsor our goal is to do big things, & enjoy the journey there. To this end we care deeply about what we do, but also how we do it.
Our core behaviors:
- Be good people
- Insist on the highest standards
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you:
- A salary reflective of your skills & experience. This role includes equity.
- Fully remote & flexible set up: you get to choose your working hours (and days!), as long as your team is informed & the job gets done, we highly encourage you to take that midday walk, pick up your kids from school, take a well deserved nap or go for a run!
- Unlimited annual leave: A rested Commsaurian is a happy & productive one
- Office set up allowance: when joining Commsor you will get $2,000 Home Office Stipend towards the purchase of any equipment you might need
- Each year youll receive a $1,000 professional development stipend, which can be used to purchase courses, books or webinar tickets
- Support to grow both your personal & professional self
Like the sound of Commsor but not quite the right role? Send us your application anyways. Were a growing company which means future opportunities! You can find them here.
Were committed to building a culturally diverse team & strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We also commit to making our hiring decisions as quickly as possible in respect to our candidates time & effort. We aim to move successful candidates along the pipeline within 4 weeks from the time of the application.