Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the worlds fastest-growing digital advertising & attention analytics companies. Agencies & brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, & optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, & after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement & targeting.
What We Need
Yieldmo is looking for a Part Time Graphic Designer who is eager to join a fast-paced, quickly-growing tech startup in NYC & who is available at least 15 to 20 hours per week. Youll be working with Yieldmos Marketing & Sales teams. Your Graphic Design work will help build ads for meetings, proposals & campaigns. Youll do production design for major brands like AT&T, BMW, Dell, Athleta, T-Mobile, Disney+, & many more brands. Your skills will also assist in creating Marketing collaterals including but not limited to social media assets, client presentations, high-end visuals & infographics, video editing & managing Wordpress.
What Youll Do
- Work with Yieldmos Design Studio & Sales team to create example ads & build the best mobile campaigns that will help win new clients & business
- Learn about our products & help build marketing collateral that will highlight our company formats, data analytics & and products benefits
- Support visual design for social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Assist on visual & video creation for Yieldmos company website
Who You Are
- Youre ambitious & approach your work with a sense of curiosity. Youre anxious to learn new tools & methods that help improve your work & your workflow.
- Youre rigorous & responsible. We often have tight deadlines to respond to big opportunities, so youll need to help set expectations on when you can deliver your work.
- You care about workflow. You look for ways to streamline production to simplify tasks, make things more scalable without sacrificing quality.
- You are patient & generous. You can help share your knowledge of Graphic Design & production with others who do not share your background. You can help others understand your needs & the considerations you make in your work.
- You can balance collaboration with autonomy. Youre a team player who takes ownership of your piece of the puzzle.
- Youre organized & dependable. Youve grouped & named your layers. Your file names make sense & have version control. Your projects are packaged, linked, & youre rarely hunting for files or sources.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design & at least some internship experience
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & Premiere)
- A strong working knowledge of Google Presentation, PowerPoint & Keynote
- A portfolio of digital design work, either personal or professional (wed like to see not only the final work but your process behind it)