About Daily Harvest:
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking,
We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our Brand Team! The Brand team's mission is to bring our missionto take care of food, so food can take care of youto life. We build equity & consistency for the brand, create community & advocacy, & enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint & channel.
The Director of Product Marketing is a key player in how our brand & our food come to life. You will be in charge of the strategy, positioning & go-to-market plans for all of our existing food & new launches. You will be responsible for bringing all functions along the journey & working cross-functionally to bring these strategies to life.
What youll do:
- Develop the strategy & lead execution of integrated marketing plans, including new launches, recipe optimizations, & food-driven marketing campaigns, by working with the innovation, performance marketing, brand, creative, & other cross-functional teams to execute from concept through execution.
- Create & champion positioning for all of our collections & our brand mission to take care of food. Establish a clear vision & playbook for product-market fit & drive the team to bring it to life.
- Develop focused & compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the creative team to succeed
- Ensure we are telling a holistic & consistent story across multiple channels, including but not limited to packaging, web, email, social, CX, acquisition, & activations
- Exercise superb communication skills with a collaborative spirit to move projects forward
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings for product marketing-led projects
- Work with data teams to assess current & past campaigns performance, create actionable insight that can shape future work
Who you are:
- 7+ years of marketing/brand management
- Solid understanding of the creative process & ability to drive it from brief to completion
- As a doer with a no task too small mentality, you are very comfortable getting into the detail & driving projects forward, making things happen & are always one step ahead
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple work streams at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills you can bring people along the journey
- You have a keen ability & passion for working & m communicating across many teams. You possess unique talent to bring them all together
- You are naturally tapped into & passionate about the latest & greatest products, brands, & habits of real people & the world of wellness & food
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.