Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In this role you will act as project manager on high impact projects, have ownership
of data management, lead stakeholder relationships, have hands-on management of tools and
documentation as well as contributing strategically to our growing efforts in Marketing & Analytics.
Analytics is at the core of HelloFresh, & we believe that we can drive our marketing efforts to the next
level by actively investing in the right people, processes, data, & infrastructure.
This role will be critical in coordinating activities across multiple international teams, maintaining highly
organized & accurate documentation, & ensuring high quality output on data management and
marketing analytics projects.
The Project Manager - Data Analytics must have background experience in data management or analytics,
a deep understanding of analytical data & systems as well as excellent organization & leadership
You will ...
- Help manage intake to the analytics work stream & the backlog, assist in prioritization
- exercises, & facilitate discussions for items to be included in a release
- Fulfil project manager role in Marketing Analytics projects, & collaborate with cross-functional
- teams across different geographies & time zones
- Manage project schedules & status to ensure requirements & project deliverable are clearly
- communicated, understood & executed upon
- Actively manage project risks to recognize/predict potential problems & proactively identify
- solutions to mitigate
- Maintain close stakeholder relationships, & consultant on analytical practices & opportunities
- Develop & maintain effective workflows & processes
- Ensure our project management & team performance information is comprehensive & all
- documentation is up to date
- Conduct in-depth analysis of team activities & ROI
- Keep track of any data issues, communicate with relevant teams, & lead issue resolution
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator & team player who has a contagious can-do attitude
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets
- Experienced in ads template automation, e.g. via smartly, google video templates or other technologies
- Experienced in managing one or several visual online marketing channels, such as paid social or display.
- Experience in Software Development & the ability to design, implement & deliver maintainable & high-quality code with Python (skills in other coding languages such as JS/HTML/CSS is a plus)
At a minimum, you have...
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or related technical field
- 3 years related work experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, client/services focus & the ability to support
- and enable teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience working with relational databases & using SQL
- Good understanding of data analytics; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, & develop
- actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of various tools used for data modeling, data warehousing, databases & data
- analytics (e.g. R, Python, Hadoop, RDBMS, structured/non-structured data)
- Experience with a Data Visualization tool such as Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with both technical & non-technical users
- Experience in use of project management tools, & Agile projects & methodologies
- A great team spirit
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.