For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning this Solution Architect is a key member of the Professional Services team responsible for the design & architecture of Zuora solutions. The position requires strong consulting skills with the ability to effectively command a room. The Solution Architect plays a lead role during the implementation identifying & documenting client business requirements, mapping & configuring the Zuora solution to meet the requirements, & providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation. They must identify potential issues & risks early in an implementation to develop mitigation strategies & contingency plans. A solid candidate will have an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts & to plan, prioritize & seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
- Design & validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated & implied business requirements.
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines & leverages best practices.
- Articulate & present different point of views on various technologies.
- Present Architecture deliverables such as Ecosystem & Integration diagrams, ERD, Business Process Flows, Swimlanes, Visios & Mockups.
- Exhibit strong executive presence & ability to interact with key project sponsors.
- Must have at least 5 years enterprise level experience, within a professional services/consulting organization, as a Solution Architect and/or Business Systems Consultant, delivering moderate to complex ERP, Billing, Payments, Invoicing, QTC, Q2C, CPQ and/orcomsolutions (Force.complatform a plus).
- Master of Science in Computer Science or in Business preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers & architect the value of our solution & the best practices to implement it.
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design & integration, user interface design & implementation.
- Experience in data analysis, conversion & migration, interfaces & reports.
- Experience with gap analysis & blueprint development.
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing & support.
- Experience in delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC - right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT & handover.
- Experience in Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business & technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to travel up to 20% to 50% of the time.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com