TodayTix is seeking a talented Workplace Experience Coordinator to join the Midtown Operations team in New York City. Youll assist with managing day-to-day office flow, as well as hiring/training of Concierge Agents.
This position is needed for a non-traditional schedule (15-20 hours a week, including weekdays & weekends). Hours may increase to accommodate office & hiring needs during peak periods.
- Ordering, taking inventory, & preparing office supplies/snacks.
- Vendor & service management for the Midtown office.
- Work with our third-party tech service to coordinate service to office tech
- Ad hoc around-the-office projects
- Maintaining our scheduling system, & supporting our Fulfillment & Operations teams with all scheduling needs
- Processing payroll for our Concierge Team on a bi-weekly basis.
- Interviewing, hiring, & training our Concierge Agents, maintaining a consistent pool of staff.
- Performing first round phone screens for other Midtown office hires.
- Organized & attentive to details
- Likes to keep spaces & processes neat & tidy
- A positive attitude working with array of personality types
- A passion for the theater industry